I was given a PS4 code which I played on my PS5. Code provided by Publisher, Developer Atypical Games SRL @AtypicalGames
Release date in the UK 24/3/2022 and in the UK is priced at £24.99.
Sky Gamblers Air Supremacy 2 is a dogfight simulator with a balance between simulation, arcade in a single player campaign set where air supremacy is all that prevents the world balance from collapsing.
- 18 Different aircraft choices each with 4 loadout variants.
- Extensive story campaign across 14 missions.
- Online Multiplayer 7v7 battles.
- Three difficulty options for replay challenge.
- Customizable paint jobs, badges.
- 7 Custom game modes on 7 different maps with varied objective layouts.
- Varied arsenal of missiles, rockets.
- Easy to use evasive flight maneuvers.
Graphics very good, detailed and pretty very detailed on planes.
Planes all handle different have own loadout options and all have own feel which is nice.
Lots of different weapons, loadouts all weapons have own feel and usage to them such as guided missiles and unguided missiles
Tutorial is very cool and helps learn the mechanics of the game.
Story was interesting from start to finish.
Missions very fun and offered alot of variety to objectives from dogfighting, bombing runs even taking off from carriers and landing.
Game offers alot of content as 14 campaign missions, 18 different planes, 7 different maps, 7 custom modes.
Missions are short and over to fast.
Controls are kinda fiddly controlling the planes during special maneuvers.
After you finish the campaign there no reason to replay it again.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.5/10
Overall game is fun, planes are all different, unique very detailed and game has alot of content. But has some issues such as short missions, fiddly controls when trying to perform special maneuvers and no reason to replay after the campaign is finished.
* Graphics very good, detailed, pretty.
* Planes all handle different, own stats.
* Lots of different weapons, loadouts.
* Tutorial very cool help learn mechanics.
* Story interesting from start to finish.
* Missions very fun alot of different objectives from dogfighting, bombing runs even landing and taking off.
* Game offers alot of content as 14 campaign missions, 18 different planes, 7 different maps, 7 custom modes.
* Missions are short over to fast.
* Controls are kinda fiddly controlling the planes during special maneuvers.
* After finish campaign no reason to replay it.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.