I was given a PS5 code from Publisher CLOUDED LEOPARD ENTERTAINMENT INC @CLE_English Developer KADOKAWA GAMES @KG_GLOBAL_PR
This is released in the UK on 24/3/2022 and in the UK is priced at £49.99.
A next generation robot SRPG set in a sci-fi alternate reality in which Star children humans who have been granted special abilities take on extraterrestrial threat know as Relayers.
Command a squadron of Stellar Gear humanoid weapons developed from tech of ancient alien civilizations, to defend Earth from the Relayer aliens. Approximately 100 unique cutscenes play during battles throughout the game and stage maps are illustrated in high quality full 3D.
Relayer also features exciting special attacks such as Backstab, Big Bang players must use a wide range of strategies in order to lead the Star children to victory.
Story was interesting from start to finish and had some cool moments.
Graphics are very pretty, very good detail on mechs and weapons really cool.
Weapons very cool all unique, all had own stats and can change how you fight and all weapons had own feel to them.
Enemies are cool, unique moves and all have own movement and attack range and all have own stats in terms of health, damage.
Tons of skills that you can use to make builds to suit your playstyle and even different jobs to unlock that can change characters feel and move set.
Ability to replay missions and even do more in the battle simulator is great as can use to farm xp, try new builds and even try different missions is great.
Alot of difficulty options is perfect for all types of players as can change at anytime even has battle options aswell which is nice as suits casual to hardcore players.
Has alot of content you can make multiple builds, unlock new and different jobs, story is great as feels like an anime or a Saturday morning cartoon show.
Alot of dialogue to take in which may annoy some as alot of talking in between fights.
Can be daunting as alot to take in as lot of stats for weapons and abilities can be alot to take in at the start.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall has alot of dialogue between fights which may annoy some and can be daunting as alot of stats to the weapons and abilities at the start. Game is pretty and alot of detail on the mechs and game is full of content with alot of different build options and classes for the characters that change the way they fight. Game feels like an anime or a Saturday morning cartoon show.
* Story was interesting from start to finish.
* Graphics very pretty, very detailed on mechs.
* Weapons very cool all unique, own stats.
* Enemies cool, unique moves, attacks, stats.
* Tons of skills make builds suit your playstyle.
* Ability to replay missions and more in battle simulator to farm, test new loadouts very good.
* Alot of difficulty options perfect for all types of players.
* Has alot of content you can make multiple builds, unlock different jobs, story is great feels like an anime or Saturday morning cartoon.
* Alot of dialogue to take in may annoy some people.
* Can be daunting as alot to take in as alot of stats, weapons, abilities.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.