I was given a PS5 code from Publisher, Developer Dead Drop Studios LLC @deaddropstudios
This is released in the UK on 6/4/2022 and in the UK is priced at £24.99
After being knocked unconscious, Lydia awakens in an abandoned warehouse as fellow survivors debate if to leave her behind. Lydia must fight, scavenge scarce resources, deal with numerous threats and solve puzzles and manage a inventory deciding what to carry.
- Classic survival horror mechanics, inventory, resource management, read conveniently placed notes to solve puzzles and manage a inventory deciding what to carry.
- Full co-op play with a friend or play solo.
- Multiple camera options to switch between Fixed, First Person, Third Person.
- Hordes of undead, monsters, mutated beasts.
- Voice acting that is so cheesy you can make a sandwich!.
- Plenty of unlockable content, game modes.
- Unlock Operation RABBID WOLF where you either play solo, co-op to fight through the city rescuing survivors.
Enemies are cool looking all have own moves and different attack patterns.
Nostalgic vibes very strong from solving puzzles by reading notes till using ink on typewriters to save your game.
Game is very difficult even on normal setting just like old school games doesn’t hold your hands.
Characters you meet in the game are all unique in look.
Game has unlocks that change gameplay such as immunity to poison and unlimited ammo and even has a new game mode that you unlock after finishing the story and can be played online.
Clunky controls make movement very stiff when moving around.
Navigating menus is clunky like trying to combine items or wished could rotate items or be able view them better.
Frustrating difficulty meant even on normal you would die very easy which is annoying.
Guns felt like had no impact to them you would shoot zombies alot and would react as if never hit them.
Found myself often confused and not sure what to do next.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 5.5/10
Overall game has cool looking enemies and has old school vibes that is good. But game is difficult you will die alot and the movement is clunky as can easily get stuck on enemies and then you die fast also the weapons have no real impact to them when shooting enemies and ammo is very scarce which can be annoying.
* Enemies are cool all look, move different.
* Old school nostalgia is very fun.
* Very difficult even on normal.
* Characters you meet all unique.
* Has unlocks that change game such as unlimited ammo and more also has online co-op.
* Clunky controls make movement awkward.
* Navigating menus is clunky.
* Frustrating difficulty as you die very easy.
* Guns feel like no impact to them.
* Found myself often confused and not sure what to do next.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.