I was given a PS4 code which I played on my PS5. Code given by Publisher, Developer ZEROUNO GAMES @ZerounoGames
This is released in the UK on 21/4/2022 and in the UK is priced at £11.99.
Metal Tales Overkill is an action adventure game where you fight against a looming curse affecting your Metal Brothers to free them from an ancient evil.
- 50+ Items, new guitars, strings, pedals and more.
- 15 Different enemies to beat to the beat.
- 8 Guitar bosses.
- 4 Playable characters to choose from.
- 3 Environments Metal Den, Metal Festival and Hell.
- 6 Levels to blast through.
- Procedurally generated levels keeps runs fresh.
- Unlock abilities, upgrade stats between runs.
- Local co op to play with a friend.
- Original soundtrack and international Metal bands song you are sure to find a hidden new gem.
Sound is awesome as features real bands music and fits game perfect especially during boss fights.
Bosses are all very cool and unique in design and all have own attacks to learn and own strategies to defeat them.
Enemies are all different with 15 of them all have own look and movement and attacks to learn.
Characters you play as all have own stats to them and own look and feel to them as all play different.
Levels are interesting and fun to explore and all procedurally generated to help keep runs fresh.
Power ups are very cool and all are unique and fun.
Upgrade system very cool as helped you get stronger and was alot of options that made differences.
Good value for money as £11.99 with 4 different characters, 15 enemies, 8 bosses, 50+ power ups.
Not very difficult may be to easy for some who are used to harder more permadeath games.
Levels can be short and over to fast finished some areas including boss fights in 10 mins.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall levels can be short and over to fast and not to challenging which may make game to easy for some people. Game has alot of content for £11.99 as has four characters all are unique, 15 enemies, 8 bosses, 50+ power ups.
* Sound is awesome with real bands music.
* Bosses very cool own look, strats to beat.
* Enemies cool look, all have own attacks.
* Characters you play as all have own stats.
* Levels are interesting and fun to explore.
* Power ups very cool, all are unique, fun.
* Upgrade system cool help you get stronger.
* Good value for money as £11.99 with four different characters, 15 enemies, 8 bosses, 50+ power ups.
CONS * Not very difficult may be to easy for some who used to harder games. * Levels can be short over to fast.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.