I was given a PS4 code which I played on my PS5. Code provided by Publisher Daedalic Entertainment @daedalic Developer Chunkybox Games @ChunkyboxGames
This is released in the UK on 4/5/2022 and in the UK is priced at £11.99.
Wildcat Gun Machine is a bullet hell dungeon crawler where you take on hordes of disgusting flesh beasts with a wide variety of guns, giant mech robots, cute kittens in maze like specifically not randomized dungeons.
- Bullet Hell Shooter.
- Over 40 gun types all have own stats.
- Epic set – piece boss battles.
- Skill upgrades to suit your playstyle.
- Unique 2D art style.
- Monster closet combat puzzles.
- Hand crafted, consistent experience.
Enemies are all cool looking and all have own attacks and movements to them.
Pistols are cool as all have unlimited ammo and no reload and all have own stats like fast firing, homing and more and all have own feel to them.
Special weapons have limited ammo and all have own look and all have own stats to them and own feel to them such as spread shot or a continuous beam.
Mini bosses are very cool in look and all had own attacks to learn.
Bosses very fun all had own look and even phases where change attacks to learn how to defeat them.
Big amount of skills that you can upgrade and equip to help.
Fast frantic combat and is a fast paced game.
Alot of content for £11.99 as is a fast paced game with over 40 gun types and all have own look, and feel to them and has cool enemies and bosses.
No real story made me feel not connected with character.
Can be frustrating as alot going on in the fights with alot of bullets on screen at a time.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall can be frustrating as alot on screen at a time so can be hard avoiding the bullets and no real story made me feel not very connected with the character. Game is full of content as is fast paced combat with cool weapons and enemies, bosses, all for £11.99.
* Enemies cool look, all have own attacks.
* Pistols cool own stat, look, own feel to them.
* Special weapons limited ammo all have own stats and own feel to them.
* Mini bosses very cool look, own moves.
* Bosses very fun own look, own strategy to beat them.
* Big amount of skills, upgrade and equip.
* Fast frantic combat and is a fast paced game.
* Alot of content for £11.99 as fast paced with over 40 gun types all have own look, feel and has cool enemies, bosses.
* No real story made me feel not connected.
* Can be frustrating as alot going on in the fights alot of bullets on screen at a time.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.