I was given a PS5 code from Koch Media UK @KochMediaUK Publisher Prime Matter @primemattergg Developer Massive Work Studio @MassiveWork
This is released in the UK on 20/5/2022 and in the UK is priced at £34.99.
Previous titles reviewed from @KochMediaUK include Outward Definitive Edition 8.5 Moto GP22 8.5
Dolmen casts players onto a hostile alien world known as Revion Prime your job is to bring back samples of a crystal with particularly properties called Dolmen.
- DYNAMIC COMBAT – In Dolmen you will grow stronger with each battle and switch between ranged and melee weapons.
- ENERGY MODE – Energy management is key to victory in Dolmen Energy mode imbues your melee weapons with elemental status effects.
- DISCOVER A MYSTERIOUS PLANET – Explore Revion Prime and find its secrets and more in this brutal world.
- A CHALLENGE AWAITS – Will you see your timeline erased or will you overcome the challenge that awaits you.
- ENCOUNTER GRUESOME BOSSES – Revion Prime offers a plethora of gruesome monstrosities that will put your skills to the test.
Graphics are very cool and world is detailed in 4K 60fps with ray tracing aswell.
Enemies are very cool in look and all have own attacks and own movement and offer different drops required to upgrade your gear.
Characters that you meet are all unique in look and what they offer you as rewards for finding them is very cool.
Bosses all have own look and all have own attacks and elements they are weak to to help during fights but all bosses have own attacks and phases you have to learn to beat them.
Weapons are cool all have own look and all have own stats and also have own feel to them.
Loads of stats to make builds to suit your own playstyle which is nice as can play your own way.
Armor, weapons can be upgrade all offer own stats and bonuses to give you benefits that you want.
Alot of content as there is loads that you can upgrade for weapons and armor and all have own look and own feel to the weapons and can fight the bosses again to farm weapon parts that are awesome all for £34.99.
Camera can be annoying especially during boss fights.
Difficult game as you will die alot which can be frustrating.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall is very fun and full of cool weapons, armors that can be upgraded and all have own stats, look and own feel to them, bosses are cool in look and fun with phases to them to learn how to beat them. Game is difficult as you will die alot and the camera can be annoying especially during boss fights, game offers alot of content for £34.99.
* Graphics very cool pretty with 4K, 60 fps.
* Enemies very cool in look and all have own attacks.
* Characters you meet all unique in look.
* Bosses all own look, attacks, phases, strat to beat.
* Weapons cool own feel, stats, look to them.
* Loads of stats to make builds to suit playstyle.
* Armor, weapons, can be upgraded, own look.
* Alot of content loads of upgrades for weapons, armor all have own feel, look all for £34.99
CONS * Camera can be annoying especially during boss fights. * Difficult game you die alot which can be annoying.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.