I was given a PS5 code from Publisher, Developer WildSphere @WildSphere
This is released in the UK on 17/6/2022 and in the UK is priced at £24.99.
Combining escape room gameplay and action Oxide Room 104 is a bone chilling single player body – horror game set inside an old motel. Abducted, at the mercy of a ruthless scientist, and stalked by a horrible creature, you must try to escape using common sense.
- Its your choice make careful decisions that affect how the game plays out in the end.
- Interact with everything while you search for resources.
- Shocking story try figure out who is playing with you.
- Game over every time character dies you respawn in room 104 bathtub everything has a price.
- Great replay ability your actions will change the game and there is many different options to explore.
Very creepy Atmosphere makes you very paranoid.
Enemies are very weird looking detailed and creepy.
Story is interesting from start to finish and even has multiple endings.
You only get 4 fails before game over and the game is very challenging.
Puzzles are fun and are very enjoyable trying to solve them.
Inventory management is fun as limited space makes you have manage how many items you carry with you.
Limited ammo meaning shooting is not always the best option.
Good value for money as £24.99 has multiple playthroughs and is creepy and atmospheric game.
Combat is clunky when moving and trying to shoot enemies.
Would have been great with a melee weapon as if you get stuck in a corner, or with no ammo as cant get enemies off you need be able push them.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall combat is clunky and needs a melee weapon or shove ability for when you get cornered. Game has alot of content for £24.99 as is creepy and story is interesting and enemies are creepy and has multiple playthroughs.
* Very creepy atmosphere.
* Enemies very weird, detailed and creepy.
* Story is interesting from start to finish.
* You only get 4 fails before game over which is challenging.
* Puzzles are fun trying to solve them.
* Inventory management is fun as limited space.
* Limited ammo meaning shooting not best option.
* Good value for money as £24.99, has multiple playthroughs and is a creepy and atmospheric game.
* Combat is clunky when moving and trying to shoot enemies.
* Would have been great with a melee weapon as if you get stuck in a corner with no ammo cant get enemies of you.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.