I was given a PS5 code from @itsjustibs who is from Publisher Square Enix @SquareEnix Developer People Can Fly @PCFPeopleCanFly
This is released in the UK on 28/6/2022 and in the UK is priced at £54.99.
In this game you can pick from 4 unique classes and level through the base game or just jump to level 30 and start new content and new tougher challenges.
- Dynamic 1-3 player co-op play solo or join up to 2 friends in drop in, drop out fun.
- 4 Unique classes customize your character with own skills, skill trees to suit your own playstyle.
- A journey of death fight to save humanity from Enoch’s civilization, and then explore new challenges in Worldslayer.
- Guns, Gear, There is tons of both and all are unique in look, stats, rarity, and skills that can be swapped around to compliment your skills, guns, playstyle.
Story is interesting from start to finish and made me care about the characters.
Enemies are cool in look and all have own attacks and moves and will push and move to get around you which is nice.
Characters that you meet are all cool and have own look and all had own personality to them.
World is pretty and very detailed and felt alive and was a joy to explore.
Weapons all look unique all have own stats and all have own feel to them that you can find style you like such as bolt action sniper instead of auto sniper and all weapons once you get a blue or above have mods that you can dismantle and apply to other weapons.
Classes there is four of them all have own feel and own look to them all have own abilities that you can try and find someone that matches your playstyle.
Tons of skills all have own feel to them and can swap and reset skill point and can change what abilities you take so a massive amount of build options.
Alot of content for the £54.99 as all four classes are unique in both look and all have own feel to them also ton of build options with skills, abilities, guns armor also has very cool enemies that will actively chase you and push you which is nice.
Can be confusing as so many skills, weapons, perks which can make it hard to pick which ability to use and which skill tree to use and so many weapon types.
Can be very grindy especially after yo reach end game as alot of it is just re running boss fights for chance get better loot.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall can be confusing at start and is grindy especially end game but game does offer alot of build options, cool enemies, weapons, skills and world is fun to explore.
* Story is interesting from start to finish.
* Enemies cool look own attack, moves.
* Characters meet cool all unique.
* World is pretty and fun to explore.
* Weapons all look unique have own feel, stats.
* Classes all own feel, abilities to them.
* Tons of skills all have own feel and loads build options.
* Alot of content for £54.99 as all classes unique and tons of build options, cool weapons, enemies.
* Can be confusing as so many skills, weapons, perks hard figure what to use.
* Can be very grindy especially after reach end game as do runs for chance of better loot.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.