I was given a PS5 code from PR Company Plan Of Attack Biz Publisher
This is released in the UK on 11/6/2022 and in the UK is priced at £15.99.
Source Of Madness is a side scrolling dark action roguelike. Take on the role of a new Acolyte as they embark to uncover cosmic secrets of the Loam lands and The Tower Of Madness.
- Hordes of procedural generated beasts.
- Deep gameplay systems experience close combat, magic and a skill tree full of abilities, classes, spells, more.
- Ever changing landscapes explore the fascinating world of Loam and reveal deep arcane lore and uncover its many secrets.
Enemies are all very weird looking and all have own movement and all felt alive.
Tons of skill tree unlocks that actually change game alot by unlocking new characters weapons and much more.
Weapons are very cool as all have own look and also all have own feel to them.
Characters that you can choose from at start of each run are all very different as all have own stats and starting weapons that change gameplay experience.
World is creepy and fun to explore and feels alive.
Characters you meet in the world are all strange looking and interesting aswell.
Alot of content and alot to unlock from the big skill tree and also has cool enemies, cool weapons all for £15.99.
Very confusing as in where to go or what to do first made me confused alot of the times.
Combat is very odd as when you are attacking enemies and using abilities there doesn’t seem be any impact to them.
Very difficult game as you will die alot as can easily get mobbed or stuck in corner when enemies seem to bundle on top of you.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7/10
Overall has a creepy world that has cool enemies, weapons but combat is very odd as no real impact when you hit them and is a very confusing world and very challenging you will die alot.
* Enemies very weird looking.
* Tons of skill tree unlocks all unique.
* Weapons are cool look, feel.
* Characters pick unique own feel.
* World is creepy fun to explore.
* Characters meet in world strange interesting.
* Alot of content and unlocks cool enemies, weapons all for £15.99.
* Very confusing as where to go and what to do.
* Combat is very odd as creatures just seem to ragdoll around no real impact on them.
* Very difficult die very easy.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.