I was given a PS5 code from a PR Company called Plan Of Attack Biz @planofattackbiz Publisher Headup Developer Sluggerfly
This is released in the UK on 21/7/2022 and in the UK is priced at £19.99.
Nate is a demon given the task of gathering ingredients for Satan’s infamous birthday pie in this twisted take on a classic mascot platformer.
- Fashion – Buy outfits to make you look unique.
- Stuff – Collect lots of things.
- Hell and above – Explore 4 big worlds and survive challenging platforming levels.
- Freedom – Use extensive move set to overcome obstacles the way you want.
- Heavenly support – Nugget the angel is not only used as a weapon but also a grappling hook for platforming and exploring.
- Become a demon – Nate is a demon of bad taste the 8th deadly sin, while not taken seriously in hell, he is feared on earth.
Enemies are pretty and cool and unique with their own attacks and movement.
Very pretty world that is fun to explore and detailed with secrets and more to find.
Characters that you meet all are unique and have own personalities and own look to them.
Skills are cool and interesting and actually change how you explore and fight and more.
Loads of collectables in areas to get all have own look and some even are beneficial to collect.
Humor of the game is funny and very mature scenes and humor made me laugh.
Alot of content for the price of £19.99, cool worlds, fun moves, very mature content.
Camera can be fiddly during combat and during jumping sections.
Humor may not be for everyone as is very mature and graphic.
Not alot of replay ability if not interested in collectables once you finish the story.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.5/10
Overall for £19.99, is a fun story with very mature content, cool enemies, world that is fun to explore and has alot of collectables but has fiddly camera especially when fighting or during platforming sections and if not bothered by collectables, no reason to replay after you finish story and humor may not be for everyone.
* Enemies are pretty cool, unique.
* Very pretty world fun to explore.
* Characters meet all unique.
* Skills are cool and interesting.
* Loads of collectables in areas to get.
* Humor is very mature, funny.
* Alot of content for £19.99, cool worlds, fun moves, very mature content.
* Camera can be fiddly during combat, jumping sections.
* Humor may not be for everyone.
* Not alot of replay ability if not interested in collectables once story is finished.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below