I was given a PS4 code which I played on my PS5. Code provided by Publisher 7 RAVEN STUDIOS CO. LTD @7ravenstudios Developer TOTAL CONSOLE @TOTALCONSOLE
This is released in the UK on 5/8/2022 and in the UK is priced at £11.99.
After Wave Downfall is an arcade shooter where players use cool battleships to destroy monsters and stop DEATHRIX who used a meteorite which caused a great flood from destroying the world.
- 3D cartoon style graphics with stunning effects.
- Join friends for adventure in local co-op.
- Multiple difficulty levels.
- 10 Stages to overcome many brutal bosses.
- Upgrade your battleship systems to develop different playstyles.
- Six battleships all with different abilities.
- Extra mode allows playing in multiple ways.
Enemies are very cool and all have own attacks and own movement on screen to learn to avoid there attacks.
Bosses are very cool in design and all have own attacks and movement patterns to learn in order to beat them.
Characters are awesome all have own feel to them as in playstyle and all have own look and own attacks to make them different.
Fast paced gameplay and frantic gameplay as can end up with alot of enemies and projectiles on screen that you have to avoid at once.
Challenging even on easy setting very old school difficulty you die alot.
Alot of skills that you can unlock such as improving a characters health or improving the characters own attacks or even unlock new characters to try.
Alot of levels, characters, skills, and is a fun old school shooter with old school difficulty for £11.99.
Some levels are very fast and short as in can be finished in like 5 mins.
Die alot which can be annoying even on easy setting die alot.
Not alot of replay ability as once levels are completed no reason to replay them again.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.5/10
Overall has cool enemies, characters, bosses and a old school vibe for £11.99, not bad but some levels are very short as can be finished in like 5 mins and you will die alot even on easy setting and not alot of replay ability when you finish the levels.
* Enemies are cool unique attacks, look.
* Bosses cool look all have own attacks.
* Characters all have own feel, look, attack.
* Fast paced and frantic gameplay.
* Challenging even on easy has old school difficulty you die alot.
* Alot of skills upgrade like health and more.
* Alot of levels, characters, skills, and is a fun old school difficulty for £11.99.
* Some levels very short over in couple mins.
* Die very fast even on easy is annoying.
* Not alot of replay ability as no reason to replay levels after complete them.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.