I was given a PS5 code from Publisher MERGE GAMES LIMITED @MergeGamesLtd Developer Affordable Acquisition
This is released in the UK on 18/8/2022 and in the UK is priced at £15.99.
Slaycation Paradise offers travelers looking to escape from the daily grind to go slay hordes in beautiful chaotic dimensions come slay away your worries.
- Visit unique and exotic apocalyptic locations – Explore stunning alternate Earth annihilation scenarios for you and your family.
- Be creative tailor your own tower defence setup – Use our C.A.T. to construct assemble turret and more to help more to help defeat the hordes and escape.
- Take advantage of premium rentals – Try standard guns to cat launcher, magic wands and many more crazy weapons.
- Earn Slaycation club rewards – Earn rewards for exploring such as perks, crazy new weapons and more.
Pretty worlds that are fun to explore and detailed.
Weapons are cool and have multiple different stats and some have perk slots and different rarities and all have own feel to them.
Enemies are cool all have own moves, and all have own attacks to deal with them.
Old school difficulty as you will die alot doesn’t hold your hands.
Build able base items are very cool in look and all have own uses and is fun to build a base to defend the portal and protect yourself.
Collectable card is very cool as gives you reason to explore rather than just do objectives and leave also can give you perks or weapons and more for completing it.
Skills are cool and there is alot of them all are permanent no real negatives to them as all help your survival.
Alot of content for £15.99, very cool weapons, enemies, skills, and a nice old school difficulty and is very fun and easy to build the base and protect yourself and the exit.
It is very difficult, and you will die alot even in the tutorial sections.
No real story made me not feel very connected with the character.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall, for £15.99, has very cool enemies, weapons, and cool buildable items for defend yourself and the portal which is the exit for the level and is a fun game however no real story made me not feel very connected with the character and game is very challenging you will die alot even during the tutorial levels which can be frustrating.
* Pretty worlds and fun to explore.
* Weapons cool own stats, feel.
* Enemies cool own moves, attacks.
* Old school difficulty you will die alot.
* Build able base items are very cool.
* Collectable card gives you rewards and encourages exploration.
* Skills cool all unique all help your survival.
* Alot of content for £15.99, very cool weapons, enemies, skills, old school difficulty fun to build base to protect exit.
* Is very difficult you die alot even during tutorial.
* No real story made me not feel connected with character.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.