I was given a PS5 code from Publisher Leoful @LeofulGames Developer Forust Studio @ForustStudio
This is released in the UK on 26/8/2022 and in the UK is priced at £15.99.
The Company Man is a classic action platformer as average salary man JIM. Survive the struggles of working life and fulfill your lifelong quest to be CEO.
- Destroy everyone in your path to become CEO, avoid traps, bosses, in seven different departments.
- Immerse yourself in beautiful hand painted levels.
- Relatable issues delivered with wit where you laugh at puns about working life.
- Pull your bootstraps up and upgrade after beating a level.
- Take a coffee break, drink coffee to restore your health.
- Visit coffee stand to buy upgrades to help.
- Look out for secret dungeons for a challenge and earn extra coins.
- Difficulty for everyone from normal to unlocking impossible mode after you finish the story.
Bosses are cool as all have own look and all have own mechanics to learn in order to beat them.
Enemies are all very different in look all have own movement and own attacks.
Areas are cool all have own layouts and even own traps to avoid.
Upgrades are easy to understand and not complex to learn.
Old school difficulty you will die alot only take couple of hits.
Pretty levels as all are hand painted and detailed.
Characters you meet on your travels are all unique.
Alot of content for £15.99, with cool enemies, bosses, simple upgrades not to complex and is a challenging game.
Not very long levels can be finished very fast.
Very difficult you die alot which can be frustrating.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall is a fun game for £15.99, with cool enemies, bosses, areas and simple to learn controls with old school difficulty which can be annoying as you die very easy and some of the levels can be finished very fast.
* Bosses are cool own look, mechanics.
* Enemies all different look attacks.
* Areas are cool all own layout, traps.
* Upgrades easy to not to complex.
* Old school difficulty you die alot.
* Pretty levels very detailed.
* Characters you meet all unique.
* Alot of content for £15.99, with cool enemies, bosses, simple upgrades not to complex and is a challenging game.
* Not very long levels can be finished very fast.
* Very difficult you die alot which can be frustrating.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.