I was given a PS5 code. Publisher Saber Interactive, Inc @SaberGames Developer Saber Proto @SaberPorto
This is released in the UK on 4/10/2022 and in the UK is priced at £34.99.
Dakar Desert Rally is the biggest and most epic off-road racing adventure, use loads of Cars, Trucks, Quads, SSVs and take on unique challenges for off-road simulation die hards and casual racing fans.
- Single player, Online multiplayer – Evolve your Rally Raid career in single player or compete in online multiplayer events with friends.
- Seasons and Dynamic Weather – Featuring all four seasons and day, night cycle race in Sandstorms, Blizzards, Deep Mud, Rain.
- Authentic Dakar Rally Experience – Over 30 stages of full rally racing from the official 2020, 2021, 2022 with rally races with official licensed vehicles in an immense open world that doesn’t limit you to tracks and roads.
Very pretty game and the world feels alive with its awesome day night cycle and dynamic weather.
Tons of vehicles all have own look, and all have own stats, and all have own feel even with vehicles of same class as all have own stats.
Alot of difficulty options from casual to sim which massively changes gameplay as simulation removes your Hud so totally have use map and copilot to find checkpoints.
Challenging races even on easy you won’t be winning as easy as you think.
Complex fine tuning on all vehicles where you change brakes suspension and way more in-depth parts which is nice.
Alot of freedom to go anyway you want to checkpoints is nice as no right path.
Alot of content for £34.99, offers cool looking vehicles, pretty detailed world feels alive, loads of options for difficulty, detailed fine tuning system.
Handling for vehicles is hard and is very easy to spin out and lose control and if you restart last checkpoint, you get a time penalty which is annoying.
Very challenging even on easy as often get hit by other cars or spin out on turn and very awkward to get number 1 during races as if you mess up once hard to recover.
Very complex and alot to learn which can be kinda confusing in sense of tuning and driving and the way to drive the vehicles as all feel unique.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7/10
Overall is pretty world that feels alive, offers alot of difficulty options from casual to sim and all vehicles are unique in look and feel. However, handling is awkward vehicles easy to spin out, lose control and is very complex with alot to learn which can be confusing and is very difficult even on easy found hard to win races as very challenging.
* Very pretty game world feels alive.
* Tons of vehicles all own look, feel.
* Alot of difficulty options casual to sim
* Challenging races even on easy setting.
* Complex fine tuning on all vehicles.
* Alot of freedom to go anyway you want to go checkpoints is nice.
* Alot of content for £34.99, offers cool looking vehicles, pretty detailed world feels alive, loads of options for difficulty, detailed fine tuning.
* Handling for vehicles is hard very easy to spin out lose control.
* Very challenging even on easy.
* Very complex alot to learn kinda confusing.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.