I was given a PS4 code which I played on my PS5. Code provided by Publisher QUByte Interactive @qubytegames Developer Provincia Studio @provinciastudio
This is released in the UK on 6/10/2022 and in the UK is priced at £11.49.
Nightmare monsters from the World of Dreams have placed Dark Totems to control the provinces of Wind, Water, Desert, Industrial it’s up to Josh and hes friends to save the world.
- Swap Heroes quickly during gameplay, providing Massive combos in battle!
- All characters with traditional 2D hand drawn animation.
- Build ability board make special attacks.
- A huge cast of cute, creepy enemies with own behaviors and attacks.
- Epic battles with big bosses.
- Explore beautiful and big environments with great parallax in different provinces like Wind, Water, Desert, Industrial.
Enemies are cool in terms of look as all unique style and all have own moves, and all have own attack patterns to learn.
Characters you play as all have own look and own skill trees and all have own feel to movement and combat.
Skills are very impressive all are unique and offer cool ways to fight and avoid attacks and are fun to use.
Story is interesting from start to finish.
World is fun to explore and feels alive.
Fun retro game nice retro vibe feels like games from back in the day.
Challenging old school difficulty that doesn’t hold your hand.
Alot of content for £11.49, has cool enemies, cool characters, skills and a nice retro vibe that is challenging and difficult.
Very challenging game that doesn’t hold your hand very easy to die which can be frustrating.
Movement is kinda clunky and slow often found myself getting mobbed or being hit alot before could recover and get out the way of danger.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall, for £11.49, is challenging and has cool enemies, skills and is a fun world and nice retro vibe feel to it. However, is very challenging and very easy to die fast and movement of characters is kinda clunky and often found myself keep getting hit before could recover which is annoying.
* Enemies cool own look, moves.
* Characters play as own look, feel.
* Skills impressive unique and fun.
* Story is interesting from start to finish.
* World is fun to explore, feels alive.
* Fun retro game love retro vibe.
* Challenging old school difficulty.
* Alot of content for £11.49, has cool enemies, cool characters, skills and retro vibe that is challenging and difficult.
* Very challenging die very fast.
* Movement is kinda clunky and slow.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.