I was given a PS5 code from PR company plan of attack biz @planofattackbiz Publisher Thunderful Publishing AB Developer ClockStone Studio
This is released in the UK on 12/10/2022 and in the UK is priced at £24.99.
Embark on an epic adventure across vast beautiful LEGO diorama biomes as you search for inspiration to help save your grandfathers amusement park.
- Packed with charming dialogue, secrets to find.
- 5 Varied LEGO biomes all made from LEGO.
- Build LEGO creations before your eyes.
- Test your skills by solving real physic-based puzzles and more.
- Master your builds in sandbox mode with huge selection of additional bricks from different themes.
- Heaps of items to collect, unlock and buy cool new items for your wardrobe or new brick color sets.
- Build your unique character and change parts from a selection inspired by worlds you visit.
- Recommended for ages 12+
Story is interesting from start to finish.
Characters that you meet are all interesting and have own style.
Character creation is very detailed and also can change style at any point and has alot of options.
Tons of builds all are unique and have a nice feeling when make them as normally appears in the world such as bridges and helicopters and more.
Alot of collectables in each area and fun to find.
Nice peaceful and chilled out game that is fun to play and nice feeling to it.
Alot of content for £24.99, has alot of different builds, cool story and nice characters.
Puzzles get annoying as very easy to mess them up and can be annoying trying figure best way to build them would have been nice to have like a manual saying which way to build projects.
Movement and puzzle movement is clunky on a controller especially trying move parts around.
Camera is annoying and awkward to control especially when moving pieces around.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7/10
Overall, for £24.99 is fun with alot of cool characters and alot of customization and is a nice chilled out game. However, puzzles can be annoying as easy get wrong or fail like building a bridge then the robot falls over and camera is annoying and awkward and kinda clunky on controller.
* Story is interesting from start to finish.
* Characters meet are all interesting.
* Character creation very detailed.
* Tons of builds all are unique.
* Alot of collectables in each area.
* Nice peaceful and chilled out game.
* Alot of content for £24.99, has alot of different builds, cool story and nice characters.
* Puzzles get annoying as easy to mess up.
* Movement and puzzle movement clunky on controller.
* Camera is annoying awkward control.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.