I was given a PS5 code from PR company Press Engine @press_engine Publisher, Developer Tate Multimedia S.A. @TateMultimedia
This is released in the UK on 27/5/2022 and DLC released in UK 13/10/2022 and in the UK base game is £24.99, DLC is £5.79.
Join Kao the feisty furball as he embarks on an unforgettable quest to uncover the secrets surrounding the disappearance of hes father.
- Kao is packed with pulsating platforming action cool combat, more.
- Beautiful and diverse worlds to explore.
- Memorable cast of characters.
- Join Kao to find hes father and learn about himself on the way.
- Accessible and engaging gameplay that’s fun for all ages.
- Unique boss battles with their own style and offense that will test Kaos abilities.
Story is interesting from start to finish.
Enemies are cool looking, and all are unique in terms of movement, and all have own attacks.
Characters you meet all have own look and all have own personality and are interesting.
Controls are simple and easy to understand and very easy to pick up and play by all ages and all types of players.
Alot of collectables on each level and are fun to find and not to hidden which is nice.
Bosses are cool all have own attacks to learn to avoid and all have own mechanics required and stages to defeat them.
Old school retro vibes and is very fun to play.
Alot of content for £24.99 for the base game and DLC is £5.79, has cool enemies, bosses, simple controls that is easy to pick up and play with good old school retro vibes.
Levels not very long especially if you are not to bothered to 100% levels.
Nothing new to the genre as feels very samey.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall has alot of content in base game for £24.99, DLC is £5.79, is fun just only couple of levels but game has cool bosses, enemies, characters, and alot of collectables. However, levels are not very long especially if not bothered about 100% them and doesn’t add anything new to genre feels very samey.
* Story is interesting from start to finish.
* Enemies cool looking and all unique.
* Characters meet own look, personality.
* Controls simple easy to pick up.
* Alot of collectables on each level.
* Bosses cool own attacks, mechanics.
* Old school vibes very fun.
* Alot of content for £24.99, has cool enemies, bosses, simple controls that is easy to pick up and play with good old school retro vibes.
* Levels not very long especially if not to bothered to 100% levels.
* Nothing new to genre feels samey.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.