I was given a PS4 code which I played on my PS5. Code provided by Publisher QUByte Interactive @qubytegames Developer Gagonfe @Gagonfe
This is released in the UK on 20/10/2022 and in the UK is priced at £3.99.
Doomed to Hell is an action – packed roguelike like top – down shooter. You play as ROSE, and though you just died your ticket out of hell is killing all of its inhabitants fighting across multiple biomes and hordes and hordesof monsters, bosses.
- Lot of different weapons and skills.
- Collect coins and upgrade yourself to become stronger.
- Epic and challenging Boss fights.
- Amazing pixel art and soundtrack.
Bosses are cool all have own look, and all have own attacks and movement style.
Weapons are cool as all have own look and all have own stats and own feel to them.
Enemies are cool in terms of look, and all have own moves and own attacks.
Simple controls that are easy to pick up and play as not to complex nice retro feel to them and suits all skill types of players.
Loads of upgrades that are cool in look and have own perks such as making you do more damage or move faster.
Challenging game as easy to die as can only take a couple of hits which gets hard when loads of bullets on screen.
Alot of content for £3.99, is fun and has cool enemies, bosses, weapons and easy to learn and not to complex.
Upgrades only last for each run or death which is abit annoying as be nice actually get permanent buffs for future runs.
Levels are small and very easy to get pinned in corners then get mobbed which is frustrating.
Not alot of reason to replay after you finish the story unless you are trying to get the 1K/PLAT.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7/10
Overall, for £3.99, has cool enemies, bosses, weapons and is fun and easy to pick up and play by all. However, is annoying as the upgrades only last for current run/death which is annoying, and levels are small and easy to get pinned in corner which happens alot and no reason to replay after you finish the story.
* Bosses are cool looking own attacks.
* Weapons cool own look, stats, feel.
* Enemies cool look own attacks.
* Simple controls easy pick up and play.
* Loads of upgrades cool and unique.
* Challenging game easy to die.
* Alot of content for £3.99 is fun and has cool enemies, bosses, weapons and easy learn not to complex.
* Upgrades only last for each run/death.
* Levels are small very easy get pinned in corners.
* Not alot of reason to replay after finish story unless you trying get 1K/PLAT
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.