I was given a PS5 code from Publisher Crunching Koalas @CrunchingKoalas Developer Acid Wizard Studio @TheAcidWizard
This is released in the UK on 28/10/2022 and in the UK is priced at £14.99.
Wade through the grueling, bizarre world of Darkwood and delve into the creepiest secrets to escape the infested land before it destroys your body and consumes your mind.
- Branching storyline shape the world and choose the fate of Darkwoods inhabitants.
- No hand holding figure it outyour own way.
- Skills and perks develop your character by injecting strange essence into yourself.
- Randomly generated map unique everytime.
- Crafting scavenge materials to upgrade your hideout, weapons, traps, more..
- Day and Night cycle explore during the night from nightmare creatures and more.
- No jump scares as has an atmospheric feeling that keeps the tension high.
World is fun to explore and feels alive and full of secrets and more to discover.
Creepy atmosphere to the world and very tense as never knows what you will find or who or what will find you.
Characters that you meet are all unique and all have own look and vibe about them and all slightly creepy as in wouldn’t want to be alone with them.
Enemies that you meet are all unique in terms of look, attacks, and all have own moves.
Lots of items that you can pick up and find in the world and so many items you can combine into many different things from rags to heal to weapons and many more.
Challenging difficulty as games does not hold your hand and is very easy to die from many different causes.
Alot of content for £14.99, as has very cool world that feels alive, creepy atmosphere, challenging difficulty and loads of items to build from survival items to weapons and many more.
Kinda slow and clunky movement of you character.
Stuff is not explained well such as the cooking mechanics and is kinda confusing as alot of it is just find out yourself.
Challenging game as you die very easy can be frustrating.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.5/10
Overall, for £14.99, is kinda clunky movement, creepy atmosphere, challenging game very easy to die, cool enemies, tons of items that you can combine into loads of different items and has cool characters that you meet.
* World is fun to explore feels alive.
* Creepy atmosphere to world tense feeling.
* Characters meet unique own look.
* Enemies unique own look, attacks, moves.
* Lots of items pick up and combine.
* Challenging difficulty die very easy.
* Alot of content for £14.99, as has cool world, feels alive, creepy atmosphere, challenging difficulty and loads to build.
* Kinda slow and clunky movement.
* Stuff is not explained well such as the cooking and is kinda confusing.
* Challenging game die very easy.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.