I was given a PS5 code from PR Company PR Hound @pr_hound @Xergal Publisher Ratalaika Games @RatalaikaGames Developer Fractal Projects.
This is released in the UK on 11/11/2022 and in the UK is priced at £3.99.
When you enter a Save Room, you know you are safe, no danger can come to you, you can relax. Save Room is an organizational puzzle about arranging your inventory of weapons, ammo, and other items to fit in your inventory.
- Inventory management puzzle.
- Limited space for weapons and items.
- 40 Different puzzles.
Easy to pick up by all types of players and all skill levels.
No death or punishment options is nice as makes more accessible by everyone.
Pretty graphics and very detailed items are nice to look at.
40 Puzzles all offer own challenges and are fun with complex amount of stuff to do in order to solve puzzles.
Nice, chilled out game and has no time limit to solving the puzzles which is nice as no rush to solve them.
Easy Plat/1K as nothing is to challenging or awkward to unlock in terms of the Trophies or Achievements.
Good price as is an easy game that is fun and has unique puzzle for £3.99.
Puzzles can be frustrating as easy to mess up such as combine the wrong gunpowder’s or eat food items in wrong order.
Very short can be finished in 2 hours.
No replay ability as no reason to replay puzzles after you solved them.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7/10
Has a nice, chilled vibe and is fun, easy to pick up and play by all and only £3.99. However, is very short as can be finished in 2 hours, easy Plat/1K and you can easily mess up the puzzles, but you have no reason to redo the puzzles once completed.
* Easy to pick up by all types of players.
* No death or punishment options is nice.
* Pretty graphics and detailed items.
* 40 Puzzles all offer own challenges.
* Nice chilled game no time limit to puzzles.
* Easy Plat/1K as nothing challenging or to awkward to unlock.
* Good price as is a easy fun game with unique puzzles for £3.99.
* Puzzles can be frustrating, easy to mess up.
* Very short finished in 2 hours.
* No replay ability once done no reason to replay.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.