I was given a PS5 code from PR Company PLAION UK @PLAION_UK Publisher Prime Matter @primemattergg Developer Brass Token @brasstokengames
This is released in the UK on 3/11/2022 and in the UK is priced at £34.99.
Single player third person horror action game set on a spiritual island retreat.
- Spiritual Nightmare – Only you can fight off creatures, reason with survivors and unravel the legacy of a cult from the 1970s.
- Explore island full of cosmic dread – Fight against the Gloom and piece together the weird history of the island.
- Fight or Flight – Collect and craft resources to fight in close combat or succumb to panic and flee.
- Mind, Body, Spirit – Protect your mind, body against physical threats and access supernatural abilities.
- Modern Psychedelic Horror – Inspired by the psychedelic horror of the 1970s a landscape of colored lighting and an electronic soundtrack composed by award winning Paul Ruskay.
Story is interesting from start to finish.
Enemies are cool and all are unique in look, and all have own attacks and own movement style.
Upgrades are cool and interesting and easy to understand which is nice.
Crafting is cool and easy to understand by all as is just items you pick up in the world and nice that not just using guns like alot of games.
Items that you pick in the world are very cool as used to make more weapons and traps to hold or stun the enemies and nice as multiple items to heal different parts of your health like Mind, Health.
Characters that you meet are all cool and interesting and all have own vibe about them made me interested in them.
Nice difficulty options to suit all types of players and all playstyles.
Alot of content for £34.99, has cool story, enemies, crafting and fun to play.
Not actually very scary for a horror game.
Combat is kinda clunky especially when dodging enemies or when fighting in close spaces.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall, for £34.99, is not a horror game and combat is clunky especially when dodging. However, has a cool story, enemies, crafting is fun and has a nice amount of difficulty options to change gameplay to suit all types of players.
* Story is interesting from start to finish.
* Enemies cool unique own moves, attacks.
* Upgrades are cool and interesting.
* Crafting is cool easy to understand.
* Items pick up is a nice way heal.
* Characters meet cool, interesting.
* Nice difficulty options to suit all players.
* Alot of content for £34.99, has cool story, enemies, crafting and fun to play.
* Not actually very scary for horror game.
* Combat is kinda clunky especially when dodging.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.