I was given a PS4 code which I played on my PS5. Code provided by Publisher Klabater @Klabater Developer Goblinz Studio @studio_goblinz
This is released in the UK on 10/11/2022 and in the UK is priced at £15.99.
This is a mix of Dungeon Management and Roguelite by picking a unique Dungeon Master then place traps, units to stop Heroes from completing your Dungeon.
- Join the Dungeons company and climb the corporate ladder.
- Crush so called “heroes” and protect the companys treasures.
- Hire monsters, manage your employees and your stock of traps.
- Deal with employee strikes and other fun events.
- Adjust difficulty to suit your style.
Monsters are cool as all have own look and all have own attacks such as AOE or front- or back-line position skills and all have own stats.
Heroes that you fight against all have own look and all have own attacks to deal with.
Traps are very cool all have own art style, and all have own feel to them and do own types of damage such as poison or fire and more.
Alot of difficulty options and can even fine tune it more to suit your style such as lower enemies’ health and increase your Dungeon Masters health.
Nice touch to play as the evil people instead of always playing the heroes.
Dungeon Masters all have own look, and all have own attacks they can use, and all have own feel to them.
Tons of upgrades for not only just for the Dungeon Masters but also all your units and all your traps can be upgraded.
Alot of content for £15.99, cool units, enemies, traps, Dungeon Masters all unique own feel to them.
Very complex with alot to learn and can be kinda daunting.
Challenging as your units seem to be very squishy and die very easy.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall is complex with alot to learn kinda daunting and your units seem to be very squishy but for £15.99, has cool units, traps, with own look, and own feel and cool playing as the evil side instead of heroes and all Dungeon Masters have own look to them and tons of upgrades to everything and can adjust game to suit your own playstyle.
* Monsters cool all own look, stats.
* Heroes fight against own look, attacks.
* Traps very cool own art style, feel.
* Alot of difficulty options even tune how you like.
* Nice touch be evil stopping the heroes.
* Dungeon masters all own look, feel, attacks.
* Tons of upgrades make own playstyle.
* Alot of content for £15.99, cool units, enemies, traps, Dungeon masters all unique own feel to them.
* Very complex alot to learn kinda daunting.
* Challenging as your units seem to be squishy die very easy.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.