I was given a PS5 code from Publisher, Developer WayForward @WayForward
This is released in the UK on 15/11/2022 and in the UK is priced at £24.99.
Dive into an explosive new RWBY adventure where you can swap between all four members of RWBY in a canon story set during RWBY volume 7.
- Play as all four members of team RWBY Ruby, Weiss, Blake, Yang.
- All have own attacks, moves and can switch between them instantly.
- Use each characters Semblances during combat and to solve puzzles.
- Featuring RWBY original voice cast.
- New theme song by Jeff Williams and vocals by Casey Lee Williams.
- Canonical story set during volume 7 by RWBY writers Kerry Shawcross, Miles Luna, Eddy Rivas.
- Interavt with familiar characerters like Penny, Winter, General Ironwood and many more.
- Explore areas in Atlas, Mantle and the surrounding areas.
- Collect skill points to power up Team RWBYs stats.
Enemies are all cool and have unique look to them all with their own moves and all have own attacks.
Bosses are cool all have own look to them, and all have own moves and attack patterns to learn to defeat them.
Heroes own look and all have own moves that can be used in combat or to solve puzzles and all had own feel to them which is nice different playstyles to them aswell.
Characters that you meet all have own look and all have own personality.
Lots of skills to level up and make build to suit your playstyle as can split between or just put into one character if you prefer.
Story is interesting from start to finish.
Challenging as all characters share one health bar so if one character dies you fail.
Alot of content for £24.99, has col story, enemies, bosses, all characters play as have own skills, look, feel to them.
No map on levels found myself often lost on the levels and not sure where certain people where or where to go.
Levels felt lifeless and where not fun to explore.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall, can get lost on levels very easy and as no map option doesn’t help and level feel lifeless and not fun to explore. However, for £24.99, has cool enemies, bosses, all the characters you can play as have own look, moves and all had own feel to them and own playstyle to them.
PROS * Enemies cool unique own moves, attacks. * Bosses cool all have own look, moves, attacks. * Heroes own look, moves, attacks, feel. * Characters meet own look, personality. * Lots of skills to level up make build. * Story is interesting from start to finish. * Challenging as all characters share one health bar. * Alot of content for £24.99, has cool story, enemies, bosses, all characters play as have own skills, look, feel.
CONS * No map found myself lost on levels. * Levels felt lifeless not fun to explore.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.