I was given a PS5 code from @PLAION_UK @FuzzyPixels Publisher Prime Matter @primemattergg Developer Iggymob
This is released in the UK on 22/11/2022 and in the UK is priced at £44.99.
You take on the role of Grave a gunslinger of resurrection and badass anti-hero of your dreams, mowing down tons of enemies in gory ballet of bullets.
- G.O.R.E – As titular Gunslinger of resurrection perform crazy cool combos, kill tons of enemies as you go full steam ahead.
- Style on your foes – Utilize your unlimited ammo destroying bosses and everything in sight.
- Let there be vengeance – Strap in for a full on 12-hour story for old and new fans to the Gungrave story.
- Enjoy the scenery – Based in South East Asia based on real life locations with a dark, futuristic twist.
Story is interesting from start to finish.
Enemies are cool and all different in look and all have own attacks.
Awesome music that helps keep the tempo high throughout the game.
Bosses are all cool as all have own look and all have own attacks to learn in order to beat them.
Nice difficulty options is good as like not all games are just hard or super hard good for people who wanna enjoy the story in more chilled way.
Frantic action as end up with alot of enemies on screen at once.
Skills list is cool and can be upgraded and all have own feel to them and fun to use.
Alot of content for £44.99, has cool story, enemies, bosses and alot of difficulty options mean not just hard mode is nice, fun, frantic amount of enemies on screen at once.
Levels are short some can be finished in like 20 mins and there is nothing to explore.
Only reason to replay the levels is to improve score and no reason to replay if not bothered by score.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall, for £44.99, has cool enemies, bosses, story and nice skills that are fun to use and frantic action as alot of enemies on screen at once. However, levels are short like 20 mins with nothing to explore on them and unless you are trying to improve the score no reason to replay them again.
* Story is interesting from start to finish.
* Enemies cool different own look.
* Awesome music keeps tempo high.
* Bosses cool own look, attacks.
* Nice difficulty options to suit everyone.
* Frantic action gets crazy amount of enemies on screen at once.
* Skills list is cool and can be upgraded.
* Alot of content for £44.99, has cool story, enemies, bosses and alot of difficulty options, fun, frantic amount of enemies at once.
* Levels are short nothing to explore.
* Only reason replay is to improve score no reason to replay if not bothered by score.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.