I was given a PS5 code from PR company Pirate PR @pr_pirate Publisher Big Sugar @BigSugarGames Developer Glowfish Interactive @GlowfishInt
This is released in the UK on 23/11/2022 and in the UK is £15.99.
Trifox is a colorful and cartoonish action adventure on hes quest to recover hes stolen remote for hes TV.
- Three Different Classes – Wield a big hammer as a Warrior, Magic as a Mage, Gadgets as a Engineer.
- Mix and Match Styles – Customize your Trifox to suit your style use a gatling gun and shoot fireballs no problem.
- 30 Abilities to unlock – Collect and spend coins on abilities like Shield Bubble, Spike Slam and many more.
- Four worlds to beat – Fight hordes of enemies traverse platforms, fight bosses.
- Modern retro adventure – A new and fresh experience designed to evoke the spirit of classic 3D platformers.
Bosses are cool and all have own moves, and all have own look and own attacks to learn in order to beat them.
Enemies are very cool all have own look with own moves and attacks.
Story is interesting from start to finish.
Levels are fun to explore, and all feel alive.
Nice feature if you are missing a collectable, you only need to find it and then can just quit dont need finish the level is nice feature.
Nice difficulty options to suit everyone is nice as gives alot of choice on how challenging you want the game to be.
Skills are very impressive and awesome that you can mix and match with all three classes offering own dodge mechanics and can mix skills to suit your playstyle is very cool and makes game cool.
Alot of content for £15.99, has cool bosses, enemies, story and nice difficulty options, loved how you can mix and match skills to suit your playstyle is awesome and nice as alot of options.
Levels can be very short and no reason to replay unless you are trying to 100% levels.
Frustrating as ranged attacks need a lock on system as can often feel like a hit or miss if they land which is annoying.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall levels can be short unless you are trying to 100% it, ranged attacks need a lock on system as often feels like a hit or miss if attacks land. However, for £15.99, has cool enemies and a nice amount of difficulty options and has a very cool mechanic system where you can change skills and mix and match to suit your own playstyle which is very cool.
* Bosses are cool own moves, look, attacks.
* Enemies cool own look, moves, attacks.
* Story is interesting from start to finish.
* Levels are fun to explore felt alive.
* Nice feature if missing a collectable, you only need find it then exit not finish level.
* Nice difficulty options to suit everyone.
* Skills impressive and can mix and match to suit your own playstyle.
* Alot of content for £15.99, has cool bosses, enemies, story and nice difficulty options, loved how can mix and match skills to suit your playstyle.
* Levels can be very short and no reason to replay unless trying 100% levels.
* Frustrating as ranged attacks need lock on as can be hit or miss is annoying.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.