I was given a PS4 version which I played on my PS5. Code from Stride PR @Stride_PR on behalf of Publisher Chorus Worldwide Games @ChorusWorldwide Developer maJAJA
This is released in the UK on 13/1/2023 and in the UK is price at £12.99.
Dungeon Munchies is a side scrolling action RPG with a focus on hunting down creatures, cooking them to gain new abilities.
- Something doesn’t feel right from everyone telling you what to do, solve what is really happening.
- Farm – Fresh + Locally Sourced gather the ingredients you need from all the creatures around you.
- Tools of the trade gather parts you cant eat to make cool powerful weapons.
- Big menu for a big stomach with only seven meals you have to choose what buffs you want from HP regen to extra damage and many more to pick from.
Enemies are cool looking and all have own moves and all had own attacks to them.
Nice amount of difficulty options to suit all types of player skill levels.
Bosses are cool looking and all had own moves and attacks to learn and phases in order to beat them.
Alot of build options to suit all playstyles which included food bonuses to weapon loadouts.
Characters you meet all have own look and personality to them.
Weapons are very cool and numerous all have own look to them and all had own feel to them which is nice.
Crafting mechanics are very cool and unique loved how you can pick and choose buffs and big amount of them.
Alot content for £12.99, has cool enemies, bosses, tons of weapons, lots of build options, cool crafting system.
Not very challenging and combat felt bit dull even in boss fights never really pushed me barely even died especially as can have very good health regen options and more.
Jumping felt floaty and kinda slidey as often found myself slipping off ledges which was annoying during platforming sections.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall may not be very challenging and jumping seems floaty as often found myself sliding off ledges. However for £12.99, has very cool looking enemies, bosses are cool looking and the crafting mechanics is unique as offers loads of build options as can equip 7 perks from damage upgrades to health bonuses and many more to suit your playstyle.
* Enemies cool look, moves, attacks.
* Nice amount of difficulty options.
* Bosses cool look, own moves.
* Alot of build options to suit your playstyle.
* Characters meet cool own look, personality.
* Weapons cool own look and feel.
* Crafting mechanics very cool, unique.
* Alot of content for £12.99, has cool enemies, bosses, tons of weapons, build options, cool crafting system.
* Not very challenging combat felt bit dull.
* Jumping felt floaty and kinda slidey as often fell off ledges.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.