I was given a PS5 code from Press Engine @press_engine Publisher Team 17 @Team17 Developer Black Salt Games @BlackSaltGames
This is released in the UK on 30/3/2023 and in the UK is priced at £19.99.
Captain your fishing trawler to explore a collection of remote isles and their surrounding depths and solve weird mysteries and more.
- Unravel A Mystery – Captain your trawler uncover islands, mysteries and more.
- Dredge The Depths – Find hidden treasures and complete quests to get strange powers.
- Study Your Craft – Research special equipment and upgrade your boat to access rare fish and valuable deep sea curios.
- Fish To Survive – Sell your discoveries to locals to learn about each area and upgrade your boat to find more secluded locations.
- Fight The Unfathomable – Strengthen your mind and use your abilities to survive trips out on the water after dark.
Story is interesting and cool as love the mystery and how it unfolds.
Loads of upgrades for the boat and more from everything from more cargo space to better rods and nets and lights also cool all upgrade materials in world for you to find and farm and change game alot.
Fish are very cool and all have own look and value and even different versions to find and trophy versions aswell worth more money.
Fishing is very fun as easy to understand and is so fun just fishing trying get trophy fish and more.
World feels alive with full day night cycle and all different regions have own look and fish and even own quests and characters to find.
Characters that you meet are very cool all have cool look and all have own personality and own agendas to discover.
Ship is cool and has great handling and changes as you upgrade it as in has more health and better lights and can carry nets for trawling and more.
Alot of content for £19.99, has cool characters, fish, ship, upgrades, story, and world is fun to explore.
Can be frustrating trying to figure out what fish you need for certain places and quests as clues can be vague.
Can be confusing as alot to learn and often get lost especially as trying find certain side quest people or not having option to mark map made hard to find certain locations.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8.5/10
Overall can be confusing as what fish are needed for certain quests or places and be very nice if able to mark map as hard to find certain people again or certain locations. However for £19.99, has a cool story and tons of fish all unique and weird looking with tons of ship upgrades and is a very easy game to loosed yourself in the world and ship handles very smooth and fun to captain.
* Story is cool and interesting.
* Loads of upgrades for boat and more.
* Fish are very cool own look, value.
* Fishing is very fun and enjoyable.
* World feels alive and fun to explore.
* Characters meet cool look own personality.
* Ship is cool has great handling, changes look as you upgrade it.
* Alot of content for £19.99, has cool characters, fish, ship, upgrades, story, world.
* Can be frustrating trying to figure what fish you need for certain quests, places.
* Can be confusing as alot to learn and often get lost where to go as not mark map.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.