I was given a PS5 code from Publisher, Developer Bedtime Digital Games @BedtimeDG
This is released in the UK on 9/3/2023 and in the UK is priced at £19.99.
Join Dusty, The Minds Courage as you stop Nightmares spreading chaos and defeat bosses in the human mind.
- Musical Showdowns – Nightmares have their own theme songs.
- A Living, Rhythmic World – Chat with the Minds ever changing opinions and tune in to the worlds rhythm.
- One Mind, Two perspectives – Explore how the land changes from open – minded to close – minded to solve puzzles and more.
- Rack Your Brain, Hone Your Sword – Prove your mental and physical strength through mind bending puzzles, fights.
- Companion Mode – We should never have to face our fears alone. Piper is now a controllable character in local co-op.
Story is interesting from start to finish.
Bosses are fun as all have different mechanics and cool music and enjoyable to fight.
Puzzles are very fun and all makes you think on how to solve them.
Areas all look different and all have own personality to them.
Enemies are different and all have own look, own moves.
Music is very good and fun especially liked the boss music very cool and different.
Art style is cool and unique kinda hand drawn art style.
Cool and fun and is easy to pick up and play for everyone.
Combat is abit stiff as you are not as nimble as would of liked when trying to dodge attacks.
Short as about 5 hours with not alot of reason to replay the story.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 8/10
Overall has a interesting story, cool music and is easy to pick up and play for everyone. However for £19.99,combat feels stiff/clunky when trying to dodge attacks and is a short game as about 5 hours with not alot reason to replay the story again after you finish it.
PROS * Story is interesting from start to finish. * Bosses are fun all have different attacks. * Puzzles very fun makes you think. * Areas look different have own personality. * Enemies different own look, moves. * Music is very cool and unique. * Art style is cool and unique. * Cool and fun is easy to pick up and play for everyone.
CONS * Combat is bit not as nimble as would of liked while dodging attacks. * Short as about 5 hours with not alot of reason to replay story.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.