I was given a PS5 code from Publisher, Developer Square Enix LTD @SquareEnix @itsjustibs
This is released in the UK on 11/11/2022 and in the UK is priced at £44.99.
Tactics Ogre Reborn is back with improved graphics, sound, updated game design.
- Tactical role-playing game depicting the struggle to control of the Valerian Isles.
- Your choices effect the ending and fate of those around you.
- Fight tactical battles against the AIthat keeps you on your toes.
- Level your units into many different and unique classes all with own weapons, skills, armor and more.
- All characters, world in high definition.
- All cutscenes are fully voiced in English/Japanese.
- Endgame content such as the 100-level palace of the dead.
- Replay story with current forces and try different choices.
- Use the Chariot Tarot that lets you rewind time to save lost units or try new attacks or move units to better positions.
Story is interesting from start to finish.
Enemies are awesome as all have own look and own moves and strengths and weaknesses to them.
Characters that you meet are all unique in look and all have own personality.
Challenging game with nice difficulty that keeps game challenging.
Classes are impressive as huge amount to them, and all have own moves and attacks, and own feel can even get monsters that you can sell or tame to fight with you.
Weapons and armor is very impressive and huge amount that you can buy or craft tons and all have own feel and stats to them.
Skills are impressive as huge amount and all have own uses and strengths and weaknesses to them and can change combat alot and nice as can make your own builds.
Feature if you mess up can rewind time is very cool as if you lose a unit in combat or place them in bad position you can move them out of harm’s way especially as can lose units.
Alot of content for £49.99, tons of options to make your own team and playstyle to suit your style with cool enemies and nice rewind feature that helps you save your team or move them if they in bad position.
Alot to learn can be daunting at start of the game.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 9/10
Overall, can be daunting at start of the game. However, for £49.99, has tons of skills, armor all has own look, feel to them and a cool rewind feature that helps if you mess up or lose a unit in combat or place them in a bad position such where they get surrounded.
100 % RECOMMENDED BUY.
* Story is interesting from start to finish.
* Enemies own look, attack, moves.
* Characters meet are all unique.
* Challenging game with nice difficulty.
* Classes are impressive own look, stats, feel.
* Weapons, armor cool look, stats, feel.
* Skills all unique feel and uses.
* Feature if you mess up can rewind time good if unit dies or wrong positioning.
* Alot of content for £49.99, tons of options make your own team and playstyle to suit your style.
* Alot to learn can be daunting at start.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.