I was given a xbox one review code by developer and publisher Wide Right Interactive llc.
This is released in the UK on 24/03/2020 and in the UK priced at £12.49.
Freedom finger is a music driven,side scrolling shooter that sends you blasting across 40 levels of crazy cartoon action.
* 40 levels of crazy cartoon action.
* Fully voiced animated story starring Nolan North, John Dimaggio, Sam Reigel and Eric Bawza.
* Soundtrack features original music by Aesop Rock and licensed tracks from Red Fang, METZ, Power trip, Com Truise, Ty Segall, Makeup and Vanity set, Drab Majesty, John Maus, Vektroid, Danimal Cannon and many more.
* 13 crazy worlds to enjoy.
* Music is awesome suits game perfectly.
* Love the crazyness of the game never know what to expect.
* Alot of levels in campaign.
* Arcade mode lets you play levels might missed from campaign.
* Voices in game are awesome so funny.
* Love the fact you grab enemys throw them and some change your rate of fire.
* Graphics art style are great retro so wierd different enemys.
* Story is completely insane and so fun.
* Love the options you get in game from health to having censor options you can even activate a infinite health option.
* Game is very full on might upset some people and can be repetitive.
I gave this game a score 9/10
This game might not be for everyone and can be repetitive.
This game is so crazy and addictive that i loved every minute of the game 100% recommended to everyone wants a fun bat shit crazy game buy this.