I was given a xbox one review code by digeratidistributution.com who are the Publisher and the Developer is Failbetter games and Nephilim games
This is released in the UK on 24/04/2020 and in the UK priced at £16.74.
“LOSE YOUR MIND.EAT YOUR CREW.DIE.
Take the helm of your steamship in a Victorian Goth roleplaying game of discovery,Loneliness and frequent death.Find your father’s bones. Determine London’s destiny.
* Sunless sea zubmariner edition includes base game and the extensive underwater expansion.
* Build up your story across generations of zailors who braved the sea and lost.
* Upgrade your steamship with powerful engines cannons and pneumatic torpedo guns.
* Discover the treasures the zee has claimed.
* Choose a ship’s mascot.
* Trade or smuggle silk and souls.
* Hire unique officers,each with their own story.
* Real-time combat against ships and Zee beasts, spider-crewed dreadnoughts and sentient icebergs.
* Game has very cool steampunk victorian look and feel and world feels lived in.
* Has alot of choices which is good feels different everytime.
* There multiple mascots all have different stats and all cool looking.
* Nice feeling of freedom as can you go anywhere.
* Appeal to people who want manage everything from morale of crew to what do with enemy’s you kill.
* Combat is very basic wish had better controls more direct and precise controls.
* The ships need be better controlled as it feels kinda unresponsive slow to turn made me get hit more than felt should of.
* To many options is kinda overwhelming at start.
* Almost feels as if you doomed to failure at start.
* Overall just felt dull overwhelming and alot issues and couldn’t get into story.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 5/10
Overall had alot issues combat,story,to many dialogue options feels if you doomed from start.
I couldn’t get into story or world but feel if you love micro management and victorian steampunk setting you will like this game.