I was given a Xbox One code which I played on my Series X. Code provided by Koch Media @KochMediaUK
Publisher Deep Silver @deepsilver Developer Fishlabs @DSFishlabs
This is released in the UK on 3/12/2021 and in the UK priced at £34.99.
Take control of Nara on a quest to destroy the dark cult that created her. Unlock devastating weapons, mind bending skills in a true evolution of the space combat shooter. Along with the FORSAKEN her sentient starfighter, explore ancient temples and fight in exhilarating zero-g combat.
- A compelling single player experience.
- Play as Nara, Forsaken on a personal journey of redemption.
- Experience fast paced action that evolves the classic space shooters.
- Reclaim, upgrade devastating weapons.
- Dark sci-fi world to explore that is full of mystery.
- Gorgeous 4K from cosmic vistas, space stations.
- Face hordes of enemy Starfighters, Titanic Battleships, Unknown Void entities.
- Fight to unite the resistance against the Circle and their ominous leader The Great Prophet.
Graphics are amazing and very detailed 4K stunning worlds and ships.
Alot of weapons all different types all unique with own stats and all have own feel making them unique.
Story was great from start to finish with cool cutscenes and lore.
Worlds are full of secrets, all have own look and vibe to them all feel alive and joy to explore.
Enemies all unique in look, movement all have own weapons and fighting styles to learn to counter.
Ship abilities all cool unique, drifting to shoot door switches, scanning the world to find secrets.
Ship felt very intuitive, natural and very responsive and huge amount of customisation options suit your playstyle.
Alot of difficulty options to suit all even a permadeath option for those who like that.
Great value for money with loads to do and see very enjoyable, pretty all for £34.99. and about 20+ hours campaign.
Some random difficulty spikes made me have to restart main, side missions couple of times which can be annoying.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 9/10
Overall has some random difficulty spikes but game is pretty, fun to explore with a very responsive ship that feels intuitive and about 20+ hours campaign, great value for £34.99.
* Graphics are amazing very detailed.
* Alot of weapons, types all unique, own feel.
* Story was great from start to finish.
* Worlds full of secrets, felt alive and joy to explore.
* Enemies all unique in look, movement.
* Ship abilities all cool unique, drifting to shoot door switches, scanning world find secrets.
* Ship felt intuitive, felt natural very responsive.
* Alot of difficulty options to suit all even a permadeath option.
* Great value for money with loads to do and see very enjoyable, pretty all for £34.99 and about 20+ hours campaign.
* Some random difficulty spikes made me have restart main, side missions couple of times which can be annoying.
Here is video footage from me livestreaming on my twitch channel twitch.tv/grimreapersage then uploaded to my YouTube channel.