I was given a PS4 code which I played on my PS5. Code provided by Publisher Akupara Games @akuparagames Developer Silver Lining Studio @SilverLiningWW
This is released in the UK on 2/6/22 and in the UK is priced at £8.99.
Guide brush strokes and solve a variety of puzzles to help an aspiring artist complete her masterpiece and her brusque neighbors gaze and his pesky cat. As her painting starts to take shape, uncover an emotional tale of chance and artistry revealed behind unrelated yet familiar moment.
- Paint, sketch and retouch your artwork to complete your masterpiece and your memories.
- Dive into and explore beautiful panoramic, hand – animated worlds inspired by Miyazaki/ studio Ghibli visuals.
- Experience an evocative story, through the eyes of a passionate artist.
Story very good and was very interesting from start to finish and very touching.
Hand drawn art style is very cool and everything was very detailed and nice to look at.
Relaxing game that is very fun for all types of players.
Easy to play as no difficulty options or complex mechanics so good for everyone.
Characters are very cool all have own look and personalities to them.
Music is cool love the tapes to play music and music is very chilled out style.
Easy, fun quick Trophies/Achievements is a good little chill out game, good story for £8.99.
6 Chapters they are short and easy finish to quickly some I finished in 10 mins.
Can be kinda fiddly when trying to paint some objects like the leaf’s on plants.
No reason to replay after finish as you can 100% it in one playthrough.
I GIVE THIS GAME A SCORE OF 7.5/10
Overall game has 6 chapters and is short with no reason to replay after you finish it and can be fiddly when trying to draw objects but story is interesting from start to finish and perfect for all players as no fail or death option also has a fun easy set of Trophies/Achievements for £8.99.
* Story very good from start to finish.
* Hand drawn art style cool and detailed.
* Relaxing game very fun for all players.
* Easy play no difficulty good for everyone.
* Characters very cool all own look.
* Music is cool and chilled out.
* Easy, fun Trophies/Achievements good little chill out game, good story for £8.99.
* 6 Chapters they are short very quick.
* Can be kinda fiddly when trying paint some objects.
* No reason to replay after finish as you can 100% in one playthrough.
Here is video footage from my videos of me playing this on my PS5 then uploading to my YouTube channel link below.